2023 Admissions Open House
Quest Academy invites all prospective familes to attend our 2023 Admissions Open House on Saturday, January 28th, 2023 from 10:00pm -12:00noon at our campus in Palatine, IL.
2023 Admissions Open House
Parents are invited to tour our school and meet our teachers and staff.
- Learn how we pursue our mission of providing inspiring education to Gifted Children
- Meet our Teachers at every grade level
- Meet current and alumni parents of Quest Academy
- Hear from our Senior Administrators as they discuss curricular plans and advances in education technology.
- Tour our facilities, including classrooms, our state of the art drama facility, our Computer Science and Innovation Labs and our West Campus Athletic and Academic Space.
- Receive a complimentary tour of our on-campus children’s art museum, My Museum, The Only Museum built by Kids for Kids.
- Toddlers are invited to play in our Star-Lab galactic playspace
Saturday, January 28th, 2023
Quest Academy (Main Building)
Northwest Highway & Plum Grove Road, Palatine, IL
10:00- 12:00 noon
We asked "Why Gifted Education?"Quest Academy is the only elementary school in the US that teaches an integrated K-8 Computer Science & Artificial Intelligenge (CSAI) curriculum, developed in conjunction with Microsoft. Our teachers and students use AI tools to...
Quest Academy congratulates our TWO 4th Grade teams that recently competed in the World Artificial Intelligence Competition for Youth, WAICY, the largest global AI competition in the world. Both teams made it to the International judging round and one Quest Academy...
Quest Academy proudly invites the community to visit the Palatine Library to see the current month's art exhibits by Quest Academy students. Throughout the month of November, art work from Quest 4th-8th Graders will be featured. Don't miss it[dica_divi_carousel...
Our Quest Academy Debate Team had a wonderful 1st outing last month at the inter-scholastic Debate Tournament at Sacred Heart School on October 22nd. Fifth through Eighth Graders competed as paired teams in both the Novice and Junior Varsity Divisions. Congratulations...
Teams of Students and teams of Teachers worked together collect balls of various sizes and bring them back to their respective corners. Fun was had by all. The question of whether students or Teachers did better is unfortunately Sensitive Compartmentalized...
Studies show more than seven in ten public school teachers (73%) agree that “too often, the brightest students are bored and under-challenged in school—we’re not giving them a sufficient chance to thrive." Most teachers at public schools believe that academically...