Grade Level Spelling Bees
- Grade level bees will take place during the week of December 13.
- The top 2 spellers from each GRADE level will move on to the All School Spelling Bee.
- Students will be responsible for knowing the spelling of the words.
- During the Bee, a student may ask for the definition, a sentence, or language of origin of the word. Once beginning to spell, a student can restart spelling, but may not change any letters already spoken. Judges’ decisions are final.
- There is no make-up date.
- More information to come.
All School Spelling Bee
- January 11, 2022
- Students will be responsible for knowing BOTH the spellings and word meanings of the list words.
- A study list with the words and definitions will be provided to the spellers after winning the grade level bees. The words are the same as this list. However, additional words which are not published, will also be used.