Q: IS THERE AN ACTUAL LIVE AUCTION EVENT?
A: Yes! There is an in-person Live Event this year!
- Sat. April 9, 6:00pm-11:00pm, Kemper Lakes Golf Club
- $250 per person
- Not a seated “dinner table” type of event
- Themed food stations with beverage pairings at each station
- No assigned seating – small groups and soft seating
- Live Auction bidding will take place with bid paddles
- Schedule of Events:
- 8:00 Live Auction program begins, Grand Raffle winner announced, Spotlight Moment
- 6:00-7:00 Red carpet entrance, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- 7:00-8:00 Buffet-style meal as you go from station to station
Q: WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO ATTEND IN PERSON?
A: You can choose to participate virtually in the Live Event via Zoom:
- 4 virtual ticket options based on “swag” choices
- Join the Live Auction virtually via Zoom (Zoom audience will NOT be on screens at Kemper)
- 7:30 Zoom begins with programming in the Zoom waiting room (Red Carpet Live event at Kemper)
- 8:00 Live Auction program begins on Zoom
- Virtual attendees will also bid with bid paddles
- Kemper on-site volunteers will monitor online bids as they come in and will act as your proxy bidders
- Use of Zoom chat feature to confirm final bids
- Note: You MUST turn on your camera when bidding. The rest of the time it can be off if you prefer.
Q: ARE MY KIDS ALLOWED AT THE LIVE EVENT?
A: No. The Live Event is an adult only event.
Q: WHAT IF I CAN’T GET A BABYSITTER?
A: Free babysitting will be available at Quest Academy from 5:30-11:00. Parents MUST RSVP as spaces are limited.
Q: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR TO THE LIVE EVENT?
A: Cocktail, cultural attire or black tie optional! You choose!
Do you have more questions? Email Karen Dickerson at email@example.com