Announcing our next event in this year’s Parent Education Series where teachers and administrators share knowledge and provoke discussions about topics of interest.
Artificial Intelligence: Moving into the Future
Join Mr. Steve Dembo, our Director of Technology and Middle School Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence (AI) Teacher, and Mrs. Annabel Hasty, our Lower School Computer Science & AI Teacher as they present a fascinating look into the future of Artificial Intelligence for us and our children. Topics such as the following will be discussed:
- The societal impact of artificial intelligence, including areas such as self-driving cars and speech recognition.
- AI-powered algorithms to make predictions
- How machine learning models are impacting fine arts, including music, writing, and artwork.
- Promising careers in AI including data science, machine learning engineers, and software engineers.
- Live demonstrations of online tools using machine learning.
There will also be hands-on robotics explorations and demonstrations of online machine learning tools. Find out more about what Quest Academy students are learning this year in Computer Science & AI as well as the future and growth of our program.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited so please register to reserve your seat early. There will be an opportunity for questions as time allows. Refreshments will be served.
November 29th, 2022
Quest Academy (Multi-Purpose Room)
7 East Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL