Quest is excited to announce we will be adding a third section of 4th grade beginning January 10, 2022. This new section will have its own teacher and classroom, and it will not impact our two current sections of 4th grade. The addition of this section is a great opportunity for new students due to the small class size and the opportunity for students to receive close attention.
If you know of anyone or have a child yourself who is in 4th grade, don’t hesitate on starting the process of joining our wonderful school. If you have any questions, please reach out to our admissions team.
4th Grade Virtual Open House
December 1st, 4:00pm
Parents and students are invited to attend our 4th Grade Virtual Open House on December 1st. Parents and gifted 4th Grade Students, looking for more challenge, are invited to meet our 4th Grade Teachers and our Head of School to learn how they approach gifted education and encourage each child’s journey toward personal growth and excellence.. Current Quest Academy 4th Grade parents will also be on hand to convey their experiences and answer any questions. Quest Academy emphasizes achievement for the gifted child in both the academics and arts. We look forward to introducing you to 4th Grade at Quest Academy.
In our time together, you will:
- Meet our 4th Grade teachers, our Head of School and our Admissions team.
- Learn our perspective on who the gifted child is, and what life is like for our students.
- Get to know our trusted teachers and how they are leading the way in gifted education.
- Learn about the safety protocols that have allowed us to offer multiple attendance options (in-person, virtual and flexible).
- Ask questions about Quest Academy and the admissions process